Myndplay Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
INFORMATION MYNDPLAY MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
Myndplay may collect and process the following data from you:
- Any data you provide by completing forms on this Site (www.myndplay.com). This may include any information you provide when registering an Account, subscribing to Myndplay newsletter, seeking help via the Support page, reporting a fault on the Site and any material posted on the Community page.
- Details of your visits to the Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, other communication data and other resources that you access.
- Details of transactions processed through the Site in fulfilment of any purchases made.
- Should you contact Myndplay, a copy of the correspondence may be kept on record.
- Myndplay may send you surveys for the purposes of research and improving user experience. Any data you provide may be kept on record. You will not be placed under any obligation to respond to these surveys.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
Myndplay may collect and process data about your computer, including, but not limited to, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for the purposes of system administration. This is statistical data about Myndplay users' browsing actions / patterns and as such, does not identify individuals.
Myndplay may collect information about your general internet use via a cookie file which stores itself onto the hard drive of your computer. Cookies assist in improving the quality of the Site and help Myndplay deliver a better and more personalised service to its users’ by executing the following actions:
- Collecting estimates on audience size and usage pattern.
- Storing information on your preferences, allowing Myndplay to customise the Site to suit your personal interests.
- Enhancing search results and speeds.
- To recognise you upon return to the Site.
You may choose to deactivate cookies by changing the relevant settings on your browser. However in doing so your access of the Site may become restricted. Cookies will be issued automatically once you visit the Site unless you disable them.
WHERE MYNDPLAY WILL STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information provided is stored onto secure servers. Any transactions will be processed through use of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. SSL technology encrypts all data transmitted to the Site, ensuring your data is kept secure and confidential. You will be responsible for keeping any passwords, issued or chosen, both secure and confidential. Do not to share passwords or account details with anyone.
Please note that transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure. Appropriate steps will be taken to protect your personal data however Myndplay cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to the Site; any data you transmit will be done so at your own risk. Upon receipt of your information, Myndplay will employ procedures and security features in an attempt to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
Myndplay may use data held on record in the following ways:
- Optimising content on the Site, ensuring it is presented in the most effective manner for both you and for your computer.
- Contacting you with information, products or services that you may request from us or may be of interest to you, where you have given prior consent to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Myndplay.
Myndplay may contact you via electronic means (e-mail or text message) with information about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
Myndplay may permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about services that may be of interest to you.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Myndplay may disclose personal information to any member of its group as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
MyndPlay may also disclose your personal information to third parties in the event(s) of the following:
- Myndplay sells or buys any business or assets, in which case Myndplay may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Myndplay assets are acquired by a third party, personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- Myndplay may disclose information about you if it is deemed necessary to assist an investigation regarding use of the Site. Myndplay may identify or contact or bring legal action against someone who may be infringing on Myndplay rights or intellectual property, be it intentionally or unintentionally. Myndplay may also disclose such information to protect the rights or intellectual property of other users of the Site, including its other customers.
- Myndplay is obligated to disclose information when it is deemed necessary to comply with any legal obligations requiring such disclosure.
You have the right to ask for your data not to be processed for marketing purposes. Myndplay will inform you if your data is to be used for such purposes at the outset or if intended that your data be disclosed to a third party for such purposes and offer an ‘opt out’ policy to obviate your data from being processed in this way.
If you do not wish your data to be used or to do not wish for Myndplay to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box when subscribing to the Myndplay newsletter.
Myndplay reserves the right to amend this policy at any time, without prior notice. Any amendments made shall be published on this site and become effective upon publication. You shall be responsible for reviewing this policy and any changes made whether notification is made to you directly, indirectly or posted on this site.